Your time at Battle House will include the following:
- Pre-registration in the Admissions Area*
- Safety Briefing and Orientation to the Gaming Devices in the Armory
- Team Assignments (Blue vs. Red Teams)
- Orientation to the Mission Environment
- Let the Games Begin with non-stop action for the duration of your session!
- Return to the Armory for de-briefing and return of the Gaming Devices
* Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled start-time to allow for timely registration and briefing.
We offer a variety of mission scenarios that require integrated team strategy, tactics, communications and a fair amount of luck to succeed. Secure an area, rescue a downed airman, protect your general, save a hostage, save yourself! And many more.
- Blackhawk Down
- Total Domination
- Search and Destroy
- The General
- Last Man Standing
- The Bomb
- Capture the Flag
- Bank Robbery
- And More!
Specialized gaming devices are utilized in several of the Missions to raise the complexity of the experience and your adrenaline levels.
The Rules of Engagement
Your safety and that of our employees is paramount. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, our rules are as follows:
- No Running in the Arena
- Dead Men Can’t Talk
- No Blind Firing
- No Charging
- No Spawn or Re-charge Area Camping
- No Gum, Food or Drink Allowed in the Arena
Battle House Field Marshals will provide instruction on these rules and also enforce them to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. Violations may involve your temporary placement in a penalty box, removal from the game scenario or facility (don’t be “that guy“).