Introductory Rate – $30 Per Player (Groups less than 20)
Introductory Rate – $25 Per player (Groups of 20 or more)
1.75 hours of gaming experience and includes the XM4 Standard issue gun. First 10-15 minutes included for the Safety Briefing.
Military & Public Safety Admission
$25 Per Player for you and your immediate family
Proof of current or prior military, law enforcement, EMS or fire department service is required.
$20 Per Player – Only available after a Standard Admission has been purchased for earlier in the day.
1.75 hours of gaming experience including the MP5 Stinger Standard Issue. First 10-15 minutes designated for the Safety Briefing. Must be done on the same day as original reservation.
Recon 2 Party – $250
- 1.75 hours of tactical laser tag – includes 10 players
- .75 hours of Event Room use after your Battle Time. The room may be available earlier depending upon prior scheduled use, cleaning and set-up.
- Includes 10 to 15 minutes for the safety and orientation briefing
- Battle House T-Shirt for the guest of honor
- Additional players are $25 each during our introductory period.
- $125 deposit
- This is NOT a Private Event
We offer exclusive use of Battle House arena & facility, equipment and crew. Pricing varies based on the date and time desired. To reserve your Private Event, call us at 920-632-2032
$ 650 minimum
Up to 20 players included
$30 for each additional player over 20
- Monday through Friday – Any time
- Saturday – 11:00 a.m. & 9:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday – 11:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
Up to 30 players included
$30 for each additional player over 30
- Saturday 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. Battle Times
UPGRADED WEAPONS (per device, subject to availability)
- $5 MP5 Stinger (3-Round Burst)
- $10 Raptor SMG (Full Auto)
- $10 MP5 Stinger (Full Auto)
- $15 MP5 Sniper (1-shot 1-kill) Restricted to 1 per team
- $15 HT-12 Shotgun Restricted to 1 per team
- $15 M4 and AK47 Assault Rifles(must be 14 or older to use this upgrade)
By making a reservation, you are agreeing to the following:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sales are final and no refunds are permitted.
- Promotions or Special Offers are valid only for the date we indicate on the offer.
- Special Offers cannot be combined with other Special Offers or discounts.
- No exceptions will be made.
RESCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICY
For Private Events:
- Private Events can be rescheduled to another date with 14 days advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule the Private Event with less than 14 days notice, your deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required if you would like to reschedule.
- If you cancel or reschedule the Private Event with less than 48 hours notice you are responsible for the entire balance.
- The person who booked the reservation will be responsible for the Minimum Fee if you have less than the minimum number of players required.
- Individual Tickets and Parties can be rescheduled to another date with 48 hours advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule your Party with less than 48 hours notice your deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required if you would like to reschedule.
- Updated player counts must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event.
For Individual Tickets:
- Individual Tickets can be rescheduled to another date with 48 hours advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule your tickets with less than 48 hours notice, the tickets will be forfeited. Funds will not be transferred to the new date and time.
- No refunds will be given for missing (AWOL) players the day of the battle.
- All players must complete our waiver of liability before entering the gaming arena. Please click the link below.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your Battle Time for check-in. Battles will begin promptly at the designated start time. We recommend players wear athletic attire and soft soled shoes.
- Carry-in beverages are not permitted. Food may be brought in or delivered. Please bring your own paper products.
- The following items are not allowed in our facility:
Silly string, glitter, confetti, TNT Pop Its, sparklers, stink bombs, balls or helium balloons.