We’re Not Your Traditional Laser Tag Birthday Party
Both Guys & Gals Love The Life-Like Experience
Battle House GB offers an amazing entertainment venue for adult birthday and couples parties. Both men and women will undoubtedly have an unforgettable time as your group encounters a life-like scenario/mission based experience.
Battle House laser combat is unlike no other. Forget what you know about laser tag. This is “Laser Combat” and mission-based. It is not the traditional “kiddie-style” laser tag with small plastic gaming devices. Rather, it is a thrilling form of entertainment known as tactical laser tag using armory that visibly models those used in military combat training. The experience then requires tactics and team strategies as you engage in a wide variety of mission scenarios such as Blackhawk Down, Capture the Flag, Total Domination, Search and Destroy or Hostage. Rescue a downed airman, save a hostage, and defuse a bomb are a few of the exciting actions.
Re-Hydrate in Our 2nd Floor Tundra Lounge
Also, join us after your battle in our 2nd floor mezzanine lounge to re-hydrate. We offer a full line of beverages, soda and sport drinks. Also feed those hunger pains with snacks.
Pricing – Open Play
- The gaming experience is 1.75 hours long, which includes our safety & orientation briefing.
- Cost per player is $25 for groups of 20 or more.
- Cost per player is $30 for groups less than 20.
- A deposit of $125 is required to reserve. Final costs are based on the actual number of players on the day of the event.
- 48-hour advance notice is required to reschedule your event.
We offer exclusive use of the facility, equipment and crew. Pricing varies based on the date and time desired.
Non-Peak Periods $500 minimum (up to 20 players included)
$25 for each additional player over 20
Monday through Friday – Any time
- Saturday – 11:00 a.m. & 9:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday – 11:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
Peak Periods $750 minimum (up to 30 players included)
$25 for each additional player over 30
- Saturday 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. Battle Times
- We offer use of an event room for up to 45 minutes after the gaming session. The room may be available earlier depending upon prior use schedule, cleaning and set-up.
- Chairs, tables and table covers are included
- We will clean up after your event.
- We have snacks available for purchase.
- You can bring your own food in for outings and parties. Please arrange this in advance (during your booking) or we will not allow.
- Are available on-site. We offer bottled water, soda and energy drinks.
- Carry-in beverages are not permitted.
Dates and times are subject to availability.