Looking for unforgettable bachelor or bachelorette party places and ideas? Does your party crew love video gaming and intense competition? Why not transport your friends and family to a live gaming experience at Battle House GB in De Pere.
Here’s How Our Laser Tag Parties Work
We offer a variety of mission scenarios that require integrated team strategy, tactics, communications and a fair amount of luck. This might include securing an area, rescuing a downed airman, saving a hostage and more.
The facility is an amazing 13,000 square foot multi-story urban arena with seven separate buildings 2-stories in height, passageways and tramways and obstacles. The armory is also stocked with over 50 “Modern Warfare” style gaming devices that look and feel like the real thing. This is definitely not your typical laser tag!
And, after your missions are complete, enjoy our second floor lounge and mezzanine viewing area for a time to celebrate and kickback. We offer a full line of beverages, soda and sport drinks. Also feed those hunger pains with our pre-packaged snacks.
Pricing – Open Play
- The gaming experience is 1.75 hours long, which includes our safety & orientation briefing.
- Cost per player is $25 for groups of 20 or more.
- Cost per player is $30 for groups less than 20.
- A deposit of $125 is required to reserve. Final costs are based on the actual number of players on the day of the event.
- 48-hour advance notice is required to reschedule your event.
We offer exclusive use of the facility, equipment and crew. Pricing varies based on the date and time desired.
Non-Peak Periods $500 minimum (up to 20 players included)
$25 for each additional player over 20
Monday through Friday – Any time
- Saturday – 11:00 a.m. & 9:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday – 11:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
Peak Periods $750 minimum (up to 30 players included)
$25 for each additional player over 30
- Saturday 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday 1:00 – 5:00 Battle Times
- We offer use of an event room for up to 45 minutes after the gaming session for $50. The room may be available earlier depending upon prior use schedule, cleaning and set-up.
- Chairs, tables and table covers are included.
- We will clean up after your event.o
- We have snacks available for purchase.
- You can bring your own food in for outings and parties. r
- We offer bottled water, soda, energy drinks, teas and coffees.
- Carry-in beverages are not permitted.
Call us today to plan an EPIC Bachelor/Bachelorette party!
To reserve a Private Event, call us at (920) 632-2032
We recommend scheduling Private Events at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure ample availability. Half of your total reservation is required at the time of booking for your deposit but will be applied towards your total transaction. If you do not have the minimum number of players the day of the event, you will be responsible for the minimum balance. Please familiarize yourself with the Rescheduling and Cancellation Policies before booking.
By making a reservation, you are agreeing to the following:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sales are final and no refunds are permitted.
- Promotions or Special Offers are valid only for the date we indicate on the offer.
- Special Offers cannot be combined with other Special Offers or discounts.
- No exceptions will be made.
RESCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICY
For Private Events:
- Private Events can be rescheduled to another date with 14 days advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule the Private Event with less than 14 days notice, your deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required if you would like to reschedule.
- If you cancel or reschedule the Private Event with less than 48 hours notice you are responsible for the entire balance.
- The person who booked the reservation will be responsible for the Minimum Fee if you have less than the minimum number of players required.
- Individual Tickets and Parties can be rescheduled to another date with 48 hours advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule your Party with less than 48 hours notice your deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required if you would like to reschedule.
- Updated player counts must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event.
For Individual Tickets:
- Individual Tickets can be rescheduled to another date with 48 hours advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule your tickets with less than 48 hours notice, the tickets will be forfeited. Funds will not be transferred to the new date and time.
- No refunds will be given for missing (AWOL) players the day of the battle.
- All players must complete our waiver of liability before entering the gaming arena. Please click the link below.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your Battle Time for check-in. Battles will begin promptly at the designated start time. We recommend players wear athletic attire and soft soled shoes.
- Carry-in beverages are not permitted. Food may be brought in or delivered. Please bring your own paper products.
- The following items are not allowed in our facility:
Silly string, glitter, confetti, TNT Pop Its, sparklers, stink bombs, balls or helium balloons.
For any questions or concerns, please call us at (920) 632-2032