Team Building and Corporate Outings
Tactical Laser Tag is perfect for corporate outings and team building events. Your experience will be focused on team goals and accomplishments rather than individual results. You and your teams will:
- Solve complex problems
- Improve communications
- Become empowered
- Relieve stress
- Have a truly enjoyable session for all regardless of age, gender or skill level
2 Conference Rooms & 2nd Floor Lounge/Bar
We offer 2 conference rooms available for corporate outings and/or team building activities and a 2nd floor lounge/bar.
We offer exclusive use of the facility, equipment and crew. Pricing varies based on the date and time desired.
Non-Peak Periods $500 minimum (up to 20 players included)
$25 for each additional player over 20
- Monday through Friday – Any time
- Saturday – 11:00 a.m. & 9:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday – 11:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
Peak Periods $750 minimum (up to 30 players included)
$25 for each additional player over 30
- Saturday 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday 1:00 – 5:00 Battle Times
Dates and times are subject to availability.
To reserve a Private Event, call us at (920) 632-2032
We recommend scheduling Private Events at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure ample availability. Half of your total reservation is required at the time of booking for your deposit but will be applied towards your total transaction. If you do not have the minimum number of players the day of the event, you will be responsible for the minimum balance. Please familiarize yourself with the Rescheduling and Cancellation Policies before booking.
By making a reservation, you are agreeing to the following:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sales are final and no refunds are permitted.
- Promotions or Special Offers are valid only for the date we indicate on the offer.
- Special Offers cannot be combined with other Special Offers or discounts.
- No exceptions will be made.
RESCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICY
For Private Events:
- Private Events can be rescheduled to another date with 14 days advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule the Private Event with less than 14 days notice, your deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required if you would like to reschedule.
- If you cancel or reschedule the Private Event with less than 48 hours notice you are responsible for the entire balance.
- The person who booked the reservation will be responsible for the Minimum Fee if you have less than the minimum number of players required.
- Individual Tickets and Parties can be rescheduled to another date with 48 hours advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule your Party with less than 48 hours notice your deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required if you would like to reschedule.
- Updated player counts must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event.
For Individual Tickets:
- Individual Tickets can be rescheduled to another date with 48 hours advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule your tickets with less than 48 hours notice, the tickets will be forfeited. Funds will not be transferred to the new date and time.
- No refunds will be given for missing (AWOL) players the day of the battle.
- All players must complete our waiver of liability before entering the gaming arena. Please click the link below.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your Battle Time for check-in. Battles will begin promptly at the designated start time. We recommend players wear athletic attire and soft soled shoes.
- Carry-in beverages are not permitted. Food may be brought in or delivered. Please bring your own paper products.
- The following items are not allowed in our facility:
Silly string, glitter, confetti, TNT Pop Its, sparklers, stink bombs, balls or helium balloons.
For any questions or concerns, please call us at (920) 632-2032